Terms and conditions of the LightBox website
Table of contents
- General provisions
- Conditions of use of the LightBox.pl website
- Technical conditions
- Formal conditions
- General conditions
- LightBox offer
- The scope of the LightBox offer
- LightBox meal sets and products additional to LightBox meal sets
- Terms & conditions of placing orders by the Customers
- Terms & conditions of accepting and fulfilling orders by LightBox
- Blocking or deleting a Customer account on the LightBox.pl website
- Withdrawal from the contract for services provided electronically
- Withdrawl from the sales contract and Returns Policy
- Complaints Policy and amicable settlement of disputes
- Final provisions
Terms & Conditions – the Terms and Conditions of the LightBox.pl website;
LightBox – LightBox limited liability company LLP with its registered office in Gdańsk, 80-280 Gdańsk,
Szymanowskiego 4, registered in the District Court Gdańsk North in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Department of the National
Court Register under the number KRS 0000589228, NIP 584-269-68-84, REGON 221012905;
Customer – a natural person, legal entity or organization using the offer provided by LightBox;
Contract – a contract for sales, as understood by the Civil Code, between LightBox and the Customer,
using means of remote communication;
LightBox offer – preparation of LightBox meal sets and of products additional to LightBox meal sets,
their delivery and maintaining a Customer account on the LightBox.pl website;
LightBox meal set – a set of meals for one day prepared for the Customer;
Products additional to LightBox meal sets (from here: Additional products) – additional meals,
ready-made sauces and preserves, beverages and other products delivered together with LightBox meal sets.
LightBox.pl website – the website available online at www.lightbox.pl,
together with all its
subpages, by means of which LightBox offers and sells its products
and services to the Customers.
II. General provisions
The Terms & Conditions define terms and conditions of using LightBox offer.
The LightBox.pl website is owned and administered by LightBox.
The Terms & Conditions, as a model contract in electronic form, binds the Customers in accordance with art. 384 § 2
and 4 of the Civil Code.
LightBox informs Customers that due to the public nature of the Internet, using the LightBox offer electronically via
this web, may entail the risk related to third parties interfering in the transmission of data sent by means of it
between LightBox and the Customer.
LightBox advises that when the IT systems are under maintenance, access to the services provided electronically via
the LightBox.pl website may be interrupted or impossible. However, LightBox commits to taking all possible caution
to ensure that such interruptions are as rare and short as possible.
The appearance and content of the LightBox.pl website as well as all other content and materials made available to
the Customers as part of LightBox offer are the property of LightBox and subject to protection in accordance with
the act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights.
III. Conditions of use of the LightBox.pl website
1. Technical conditions
In order to use the LightBox.pl website the following technical conditions are a minimal requirement:
- 1.1. An active e-mail account;
- 1.2. Access to a web browser enabled device;
- 1.3. Active internet connection of the device mentioned in point 1.2 above;
- 1.4. Correctly installed Microsoft Windows Vista or newer operating system on the device mentioned in point 1.2
- 1.5. Correctly installed, modern web browser on the device mentioned in point 1.2 above;
- 1.6. Java scripts and pop-up windows enabled in the Customer’s web browser mentioned in point 1.5 above;
- 1.7. *@lightbox.pl addresses added as trusted senders in the e-mail application in order to increase the
certainty of correspondence from LightBox being delivered to the Customer.
2. Formal conditions
Any adult person with full legal capacity, both a citizen of Poland and of any other country, as well as any legal
entity or organization without legal personality, but possessing legal capacity, can be the Customer.
3. General conditions
- 3.1. The Customer is obligated to submit only true personal data to LightBox and to update the data each time
any changes occur. The Customer bears responsibility for possible negative consequences of the data not being
- 3.2. The Customer is obligated to protect confidentiality of the information that gives access to their account
on the LightBox.pl website, in particular by not disclosing the information to third parties. The Customer bears
exclusive responsibility for any damage caused by providing third parties with the information enabling them to
log into the Customer’s LightBox.pl account or by remaining logged into their LightBox.pl account despite not
using it in a given moment.
- 3.3. The Customer is obligated to use only their own account on the LightBox.pl website; they are also not
permitted to make their account on the LightBox.pl website available for use by any third parties under any
- 3.4. The Customer is obligated to use the LightBox.pl website only in accordance with the Terms and Conditions,
the binding provisions of law and common good practices for using the Internet and performing actions on the
World Wide Web. The Customer must not abuse means of electronic communication in a way that endangers the
stability or overloads IT systems used directly or indirectly to run the LightBox website.
- 3.5. In the course of using the LightBox.pl website the Customer must not make use of any content of illegal
nature, including infringing the rights of LightBox or third parties, offensive, vulgar or obscene content,
contradicting the rules of social interaction or civility.
IV. LightBox services
1. The scope of the offer
The LightBox offer includes:
- 1.1. Preparing, ready-to-eat meals offered as LightBox meal sets;
- 1.2. The service of preparing Additional products delivered together with the LightBox meal set, available on a
permanent or temporary basis, such as:
- 1.2.1. additional meals delivered together with the LightBox meal set,
- 1.2.2. ready made sauces, preserves, beverages etc. delivered together with the LightBox meal set,
- 1.2.3. other additional products in the LightBox meal sets.
- 1.3. Delivery of LightBox meal sets and Additional products to an address provided by the Customer, in cities
where LightBox delivers (the updated list of cities is available on the LightBox.pl website);
- 1.4. Operating a Customer account on the LightBox.pl website.
2. LightBox meal sets
- 2.1. LightBox meal sets are offered and sold as sets of meals within a specified diet for one day consisting of
meals with a defined energy value.
- 2.2. LightBox meal sets may consist of:
- - 5 meals: breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, mid-afternoon snack, evening meal;
- - 4 meals: excluding breakfast of evening meal respectively, as per the Customer’s choice, with a 4-meal
set of a lower calorie value equivalent to the omitted meal, with the Customer being informed about it
when placing the order.
- 2.3. The LightBox.pl website provides detailed information about the types of offered diets and their
composition as well as planned menus and nutritional values of meal sets and specific meals under the following
tabs: “Diets”: www.lightbox.pl/en#diets
and “Menu”: www.lightbox.pl/en/menu/biezace-menu/slim-flex..
- 2.4. Flat rate prices for LightBox meal sets are listed on the LightBox.pl website under the “Pricing”
- 2.5. Prices for LightBox meal sets are expressed in Polish zloty and are gross prices, which means that they
- 2.6. The price of a LightBox meal set includes delivery to an address provided by the Customer, in cities
located within the area of LightBox delivery. The updated list of cities is available on the LightBox.pl website
under the “Where We Deliver” tab: www.lightbox.pl/en#cities.
- 2.7. LightBox reserves the right to change the parameters of LightBox services temporarily or permanently,
including introducing new types of LightBox meal sets and withdrawing those previously offered, changing their
prices as well as introducing delivery service in previously unlisted cities and discontinuing delivery service
in previously listed cities.
3. Terms and conditions of placing orders by Customers
Using the LightBox offer, the Customer can place orders for LightBox meal sets and Additional products via the
LightBox.pl website, by telephone or by e-mail. Orders for FLEX diets with choice of dishes can only be placed via
the LightBox.pl website.
- 3.1. Orders placed via the LightBox.pl website
In order to place an order for LightBox meal sets and Additional products via the LightBox.pl website the
- 3.1.1. Choose the parameters of LightBox meal sets and Additional products according to individual needs
using an order form on the on the LightBox.pl website;
- 3.1.2. Correctly fill in the registration form (in particular enter an e-mail address, set a password
and enter the data required in the form, including address details required for delivery purposes);
- 3.1.3. Become familiar with the contents of the Terms & Conditions herein and accept it by stating the
following: “I have read and accept the LightBox.pl Website Terms & Conditions including the Privacy
- 3.1.4. Agree to the Contract by confirming the order and committing to pay the amount specified in the
order by clicking on the button “ORDER AND PAY”.
- 3.2. Orders placed by telephone at (+48) 513 513 661.
In order to place an order for LightBox meal sets and Additional products by telephone the Customer should:
- 3.2.1. Call the LightBox Customer Service Office at (+48) 513 513 661 and – after being
connected and notified about the conversation being recorded – continue if they agree;
- 3.2.2. Specify the selected type and number of LightBox meal sets and Additional products, their energy
value, number of daily meals (4 or 5) in a meal set and delivery times;
- 3.2.3. Provide personal details required to make a delivery, especially: first name and surname, phone
number, e-mail address, as well as address details required for delivery purposes;
- 3.2.4. Agree to the Contract by confirming the order verbally and committing to pay the amount specified
by a LightBox consultant.
- 3.3. Orders placed by e-mail at one of the following addresses:
In order to place an order for LightBox meal sets and Additional products by e-mail the Customer should:
- 3.3.1. Specify in an e-mail message the selected type and amount of LightBox meal sets and Additional
products being ordered, their energy value, number of daily meals (4 or 5) in a meal set and delivery
- 3.3.2. Provide personal details required to make a delivery, especially: first name and surname, phone
number, as well as address details required for delivery purposes;
- 3.3.3. Agree to the Contract by expressing their intent to purchase LightBox meal sets and Additional
products specified in the e-mail message;
- 3.3.4. Send the e-mail to one of the following addresses:
- 3.4. In their order the Customer may provide additional details required to issue a VAT invoice. Issuing a VAT
invoice is possible only if the Customer requests such an invoice during placing their order.
- 3.5. LightBox reserves the right to additionally verify the Customer’s details, for instance by making a
- 3.6. Upon placing the order the Customer receives an e-mail message with the confirmation of the submitted order
to an e-mail address provided during the registration process via the LightBox.pl website or an e-mail address
provided during placing the order by telephone or an e-mail address from which the Customer sent their order.
- 3.7. For orders placed via the LightBox.pl website the contract is deemed valid when the Customer clicks on the
button “ORDER AND PAY”, and for orders placed by telephone or e-mail – as soon as the Customer receives an
e-mail message from LightBox confirming the acceptance of their order.
- 3.8. LightBox does not accept responsibility for the Customer’s nutritional contraindications regarding dietary
requirements, which the Customer should consult with their physician prior to starting using the LightBox meal
sets and Additional products. LightBox also advises that even though diet recommendations provided on the
LightBox.pl website and by telephone by LightBox dietitians are based on professional nutritional knowledge
according to current norms and recommendations in this field, no responsibility can be accepted for possible
consequences of using the recommended types of LightBox meal sets and Additional products, due to incomplete
diagnostic knowledge about the Customer’s individual health condition and possible food intolerance.
4. Terms and conditions of accepting and fulfilling orders by LightBox
- 4.1. Orders are accepted via the LightBox.pl website and by e-mail 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and also by
telephone by the LightBox Customer Service Office at (+48) 513 513 661 during the Customer Service
Office working hours.
- 4.2. Orders for the following day are accepted until 1 pm on the day preceding the delivery date (except for
FLEX diets). Orders for Monday are accepted until 1 pm on Saturday at the latest (except for FLEX diets). Orders
for FLEX diets are accepted until 3 pm two working days preceding the delivery date, while orders for Monday and
Tuesday are accepted until 3 pm on Friday. LightBox advises that the schedule for accepting orders may change in
- 4.3. Orders are carried out within the territory of the Republic of Poland in cities currently listed on the
- 4.4. LightBox meal sets and Additional products are delivered on days and at times agreed with the Customer and
are possible every day from Monday to Friday and on Saturday for the two days of weekend, during morning hours.
LightBox advises that the delivery timetable may change in holiday periods of which LightBox will inform its
Customers in advance. LightBox advises that if – for reasons beyond its control – delivery will not be possible
at the time indicated by the Customer, it will agree another time of delivery with the Customer.
- 4.5. LightBox commits to fulfil an order in line with the specification of meal sets and Additional products
chosen by the Customer from the offer presented on the LightBox.pl website.
- 4.6. The Customer can contact LightBox directly by mean of electronic mail at
email@example.com or by telephone
at (+48) 513 513 661 or by sending a text message to (+48) 664 078 059.
- 4.7. The Customer commits to pay the price specified on the LightBox.pl website under the „Pricing”
tab: www.lightbox.pl/en/cennik for the LightBox meal sets and Additional
products they ordered in line with the selected order parameters and to collect the ordered LightBox
meal sets and Additional products.
- 4.8. The Customer is obligated to pay for the ordered LightBox meal sets by:
- 4.8.1. Executing a standard bank transfer to the LightBox account no. 71 1160 2202 0000 0001 6516 5403,
which provides the number of the order in the title, as indicated in the order confirmation e-mail, or
- 4.8.2. Electronically, by online transfer for LightBox in the Pay By Link (PBL) system. The companies
responsible for handling online payments for LightBox are: Blue Media S.A., Pay Pro SA (the operator of
- 4.9. LightBox electronically provides the Customer with a sales document, in the form of a fiscal receipt or a
VAT invoice, if the Customer requested them during placing an order and for the VAT invoice, also entered the
details necessary to issue an invoice.
- 4.10. LightBox reserves the right to refuse the fulfilment of an order in the following cases:
- 4.10.1. The order is placed incorrectly, specifically the form is completed incorrectly;
- 4.10.2. Attempts fail to agree a time and place for delivery of the ordered LightBox meal sets;
- 4.10.3. Information is obtained from the Customer after the receipt of their order about nutritional
contraindications for consumption of LightBox meal sets;
- 4.10.4. The Customer fails to make a payment for the ordered LightBox meal sets;
- 4.10.5. The Customer infringes the provisions of the Terms and Conditions herein.
- 4.11. LightBox informs that the purchasing and delivering of LightBox meal sets and Additional products is
always linked to the Customer’s specific account on the LightBox.pl website, which has been used to order and
pay for the services, and that it is not possible to credit a given order towards the Customer’s other
liabilities or liabilities of another Customer.
1. LightBox is highly committed to the protection of privacy and treats Customer data with due care, respecting the
requirements related to personal data protection laws in force, particularly the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the
European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the
processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 119, p. 1)
2. LightBox limited liability company LLP with its registered office in Gdańsk, 80-280 Gdańsk, ul. Szymanowskiego 4,
is the administrator of the Customer’s personal data and can be contacted by writing to the above address or in a
way specified on the LightBox.pl website.
3. Providing services by LightBox includes the following activities on the part of LightBox: administrative
activities related to accepting and fulfilling orders by means of electronic communication, invoicing, accepting
payments, handling complaints, possibly collection of debts, product and service quality control and marketing of
own products and services.
4. LightBox processes personal data (including first name, surname, a postal and e-mail address and a telephone
number) and the data collected in connection with visits to the LightBox.pl website by the Customer.
5. Data provision is voluntary, but to some extent necessary to finalise a Contract, and it may also be required by
the provisions of law – failing to provide personal data will make it impossible to finalise a Contract.
6. Personal data will be processed by LightBox in order to:
- 6.1. Fulfil the contract (deliver LightBox meal sets and Additional products), based on an order placed –
throughout the period when the order is carried out;
- 6.2. Recommend a suitable diet by a LightBox dietitian (involves information about health conditions), based on
consent granted – until consent is revoked;
- 6.3. Market LightBox own products and services, based on the data administrator’s legitimate interest – until
the Customer objects to processing personal data for this purpose, and after the contract has been fulfilled,
based on consent granted – until consent is revoked. Direct marketing of its products and services by LightBox
is deemed a legitimate interest. The following data will be processed in this scope: first name and surname,
- 6.4. collect reviews of LightBox products and services, based on the data administrator’s legitimate interest –
throughout the period when the order is carried out, until the Customer objects to processing personal data for
this purpose. Collecting reviews by LightBox in order to improve products and services quality is deemed a
legitimate interest. The following data will be processed in this scope: first name and surname, contact
- 6.5. For accounting purposes, based on accountancy regulations, for 5 years from the beginning of the year
succeeding the financial year in which a payment related to the executed Contract was finally settled, accounted
for or redeemed.
- 6.6. To collect any debts and pursue claims as well as defend LightBox’s rights in penal proceedings based on
LightBox’s legitimate legal interest – until the period of LightBox’s limitation for claims expires, in line
with the binding provisions of law. LightBox’s ability to pursue claims is deemed a legitimate legal interest.
7. The Customer has the right to:
- 7.1. Access their data; by executing this right, the Customer is entitled to receive a confirmation from
LightBox that their personal data is processed, obtain a copy of their data and information about: the
processing purposes, personal data categories, categories of recipients to which personal data was or will be
revealed, planned period of personal data storage, sources from which LightBox obtained it.
- 7.2. Correct their data; by executing this right, the Customer is entitled to demand from LightBox that their
incorrect or incomplete data be corrected or completed.
- 7.3. Delete their data; by executing this right, the Customer is entitled to demand from LightBox that personal
data related to them be deleted in cases specified in the art. 17 of GDPR, particularly in the case when the
personal data is no longer needed for purposes it has been collected for or an objection to processing the data
has been successfully submitted.
- 7.4. Restrict the processing of their data; if the Customer has reservations about the correctness of their
data; if they believe that LightBox should not process their data, but at the same time don’t want it to be
deleted; if such personal data is no longer needed by LightBox, but the Customer needs it with connection to
pursuing claims; if the Customer expressed an objection to their data being processed and it is the duty of
LightBox to check if it should be further processed.
- 7.5. Move their data; by executing this right, the Customer is entitled to obtain from LightBox their personal
data provided to LightBox in a structured, commonly used format suitable for machine reading, they are also
entitled to demand that LightBox send their data to another administrator if it is technically possible. The
above entitlement covers only the personal data processed by LightBox based on a given consent or a contract
(order being carried out).
- 7.6. Submit an objection for reasons related to a special situation to their personal data being processed based
on legitimate legal interests executed by LightBox and submit an objection to their personal data being
processed or direct marketing purposes by LightBox; by executing this right, the Customer is entitled to submit,
for reasons related to a special situation, an objection to their personal data being processed based on
legitimate legal interests executed by LightBox. However, in spite of the objection, LightBox is entitled to
continue processing such data if it proves the existence of important, legally legitimate grounds for
processing, superior to the interests, rights and freedoms of the person whom the data concerns, or grounds for
determining, pursuing or defending claims.
- 7.7. Revoke consent at any moment. The revocation has no effect on the legitimacy of processing based on the
consent prior to the revocation.
- 7.8. Submit a complaint with the personal data protection supervisory body – President of the Office for
Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
8. Data can be handed over to parties that process personal data on the Administrator’s request, for instance
couriers carrying out deliveries of LightBox meal sets, parties that LightBox cooperates with in the scope of
preparation of meal sets and Additional products, IT providers with their seats in Poland, providers of document
storage services, parties processing data for debt collection purposes, providers of legal services, marketing
agencies and accounting companies – provided that such companies process data based on a contract with the
administrator and entirely in line with the administrator’s requests.
Cookies are small files saved by websites visited by users to user devices such as computers, tablets or smartphones.
Cookies contain information necessary for the website to function correctly. They usually include the name of the
website of origin, information on the duration of storage and a randomly generated unique id number.
Users can disable cookies, however, this may cause the website to display incorrectly, disrupt navigation or hinder
the customization of the site according to user preferences.
preferences such as language, services in their shopping cart, login session maintenance etc. Cookies are also used
to analyze and plot data regarding the way the Website is used, to direct customized marketing messages to users in
line with their preferences identified while they browse the Website and to optimize the LightBox.pl Website.
Depending on the length of time they are used for, cookies can be defined as either:
- - session cookies – not saved to the user’s disc, necessary for the correct maintenance of a user’s session;
- - persistent cookies – saved following a session and after the web browser is closed, can be used in the future,
include first party cookies (within a given domain) and third party cookies (from an outside domain).
Depending on what they are used for by the LightBox.pl Website cookies can be either basic (indispensable for the
correct running of the Website), analytical (for statistical purposes and the improvement of the Website) and
marketing (for the management of marketing activities i.e. to limit the number of times a marketing message is
displayed to the same user or to measure the results of direct marketing and via marketing networks).
When accessing the LightBox.pl Website, the user can consent or deny consent to the Website using cookies. At any
time the user can also change the setting and turn cookies off, however, this may result in the Website being
The default settings of web browsers usually allow cookies. Users can also configure their browser settings to block
cookies. Users can also use their browser setting options to delete cookies saved earlier.
Below please find the instructions for configuring cookies in most popular web browsers:
VII. Blocking or deleting account on the LightBox.pl website
1. Blocking an account on the LightBox.pl website
- 1.1. LightBox can block the Customer’s account on the LightBox.pl website when the Customer, despite being
warned, violates the provisions of the Terms & Conditions.
- 1.2. Blocking the Customer’s account on the LightBox.pl website by LightBox in accordance with the Terms &
Conditions will result in the Customer’s temporary loss of access to the LightBox offer.
- 1.3. Blocking the Customer’s account on the LightBox.pl website by LightBox in accordance with the Terms &
Conditions does not interrupt the carrying out of the current order.
2. Deleting an account on the LightBox.pl website
- 2.1. The Customer can send an e-mail at any time to
firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the deletion of their own
account on the LightBox.pl website. LightBox commits to delete the account within two business days from
registering the request.
- 2.2. LightBox can delete the Customer’s account on the LightBox.pl website when the Customer:
- 2.2.1. Blatantly infringes the Terms & Conditions despite being warned;
- 2.2.2. Has not accessed the LightBox.pl website over the last 3 (three) years, provided however that
they do not have any valid order at the moment.
- 2.3. Deleting the Customer’s account on the LightBox.pl website results in the irreversible loss of any
information gathered by the Customer there.
VIII. Withdrawal from the contract for services provided electronically
1. The Customer holds the right to withdraw from the contract for services provided electronically, such as operating
a Customer account on the LightBox website or receiving a newsletter, etc.
2. The withdrawl from the contract stipulated in paragraph 1. above is required in writing such as an e-mail message
from an e-mail account connected with a Customer account on the LightBox website or a letter containing a Customer’s
handwritten signature sent to LightBox offices.
3. The withdrawal from the contract for services provided electronically can take place at any time and does not
require providing a reason.
IX. Withdrawal from the sales contract and Returns Policy
1. In accordance with Article 38 paragraph 4 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Customer does not have
the right to withdraw form a sales contract when the subject of the contract is a perishable good and has a short,
specified use by date. The above applies to all kinds of LightBox meal sets.
2. As concerning all LightBox meal sets and Additional products, LightBox allows Customers
to cancel the part of their order which has not yet been delivered, providing notification is received by the
following deadlines and in written form from an e-mail account associated with a Customer account on the LightBox
- - for fixed menu LightBox diets – by 1 pm on the day preceding delivery during the working week, for deliveries
on Monday – by 1 pm on Saturday;
- - for FLEX diets with choice of menu – by 3 pm two working days preceding delivery during the working week, for
deliveries on Monday and Tuesday – by 3 pm on Friday.
Upon receiving written notification that the Customer wishes to cancel unused meal sets, LightBox will stop further
deliveries from the earliest date specified above and will return without delay the Customer’s funds for undelivered
meals to an account number provided by the Customer.
3. In the case of some Additional products complimenting LightBox meal sets, which have a use by date of at least 14
days from the date of delivery of the Product, a Customer who is a Consumer or an entrepreneur exercising the rights
of the consumer, has the right to withdraw from the sales contract based on article 38 paragraphs 4 and 12 of the
consumer rights act.
To withdraw from the sales contract for products with a sell by date of at least 14 days
from the date of the delivery of the Product, the Customer should:
- - submit a written declaration of the return of goods
(Annex 2 of the Terms and Conditions)
or formulate said declaration on their own and send it to LightBox from an e-mail account
associated with a Customer account on the LightBox website.
- - send the Product they wish to return ensuring it is in the same condition, and in the case of food stuffs, in
unopened packaging within 14 days of delivery to ul. Szymanowskiego 4, 80-280, Gdańsk.
LightBox will return to the bank account number provided by the Customer the relevant sum without delay, however no
later than within 14 days of receiving the Customer’s declaration and the returned Product.
X. Complaints Policy and amicable settlement of disputes
1. Complaints made with relation to using LightBox products and services by the Customer,
can be submitted by the Customer at their discretion:
- 1.1. by sending an e-mail to the following address:
- 1.2. by post, to the following address: LightBox Sp. z o.o. sp.k. 80-280 Gdańsk, ul. Szymanowskiego 4, with the
2. The complaint should include the first name, surname and address of the Customer submitting it, the number of
order it concerns and the delivery date if it concerns a specific LightBox meal set or Additional product as well
as a brief description of the event justifying the complaint.
3. The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days from the day of receipt and the Customer submitting the complaint
will be notified about a position taken by LightBox by means of an e-mail sent to the address indicated by the
Customer as used by them for correspondence related to the LightBox offer.
4. LightBox informs the Customer (being also the Consumer) of a possibility to use out-of-court methods of handling
complaints, for instance by submitting by the Customer after the end of complaint proceedings a request for
mediation or a request for the matter to be heard by an arbitration court (it can be downloaded
A list of Consumer Arbitration Courts operating at Voivodship Trade
Inspectorates is available at:
Out-of-court claims procedures after the end of complaint proceedings are free of charge.
XI. Final provisions
1. LightBox reserves the right to make amendments in the Terms & Conditions for significant
reasons related to changes in:
- 1.1. Conditions of order fulfilment;
- 1.2. Conditions of using LightBox.pl products and services;
- 1.3. Functionalities of the LightBox.pl website;
- 1.4. Generally binding provisions of law.
2. Amendments to the Terms & Conditions come into force as soon as they are published on the LightBox.pl website.
3. Amendments to the Terms & Conditions will not affect orders placed before the amendment, carried out in line with
the regulations being in force on the day when the orders were placed.
4. The provisions of Polish law apply to matters unregulated by these Terms & Conditions.
5. If any of the provisions of the Rules herein turns out to be or is deemed invalid by a binding court order, all
other provisions of the Rules remain in force.
6. The price list of LightBox diets: www.lightbox.pl/cennik
is Annex nr 1 to the LightBox.pl website Terms and Conditions.
7. Annex nr 2 to the LightBox.pl website Terms and Conditions is
the Returns form.
8. This Terms and Conditions document has been developed in two language versions: Polish and English. If there is a
doubt or a difference between the versions, the Polish language version is binding.
Gdańsk, 15 June 2022