LightBox is highly committed to the protection of your privacy. We wish to assure you that we treat your data with care and respect for the requirements related to personal data protection laws. From this Policy you will learn how we use information about you, that is personal data as defined by provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 27 April 2016, OJ L 119, p. 1 (GDPR).
You will also find herein the information about your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by LightBox.
The Policy applies to all LightBox customers and everyone who visits our website www.lightbox.pl.
Please familiarize yourself with the content of the Policy below as well as the Terms & Conditions for the LightBox.pl Website.
In this Policy you will find the information about the purposes and legal grounds for processing your data by LightBox as well as the scope of its use and storage period.
Data provision is voluntary, but to some extent necessary for a contract, and it may also be required by the provisions of law – failing to provide the data will make it impossible to conclude a contract (accept your order).
1. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
Your personal data is administered by LightBox limited liability company LLP with its registered office in Gdańsk, 80-266 Gdańsk, 186 Grunwaldzka Str.
2. Providing services by LightBox
Providing services by LightBox includes the following activities on the part of LightBox: administrative activities related to accepting and fulfilling orders by means of electronic communication, invoicing, accepting payments, handling complaints, debt vindication (if required), service quality control and direct marketing of own products and services.
3. What data do we process in connection with providing LightBox services?
Personal data (first name, surname, postal and email address and telephone number) and the data collected in connection with your visits on the LightBox.pl website (including the data collected automatically in cookies).
4. For what purpose and on what grounds do we process your data? How long do we store it?
We process your data solely in connection with the services we provide and only when we have suitable grounds for it. We do not store your data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected unless the regulations in force obligate us to store it for longer. The storage periods may differ depending on the purpose of processing. After the expiry of storage periods your personal data will be deleted or anonymised.
5. What is the purpose, what grounds and for how long?
1) Fulfilling the contract (deliveries of LightBox meal sets) based on an order placed for LightBox meal sets – throughout the period when the order is being fulfilled;
2) Recommending a suitable diet by a LightBox dietitian (involves information about health condition) based on consent granted – until consent is revoked;
3) Marketing of LightBox own products or services, based on the data administrator’s legitimate interest - until an objection is expressed to personal data being processed for this purpose, and after the contract has been carried out, based on consent granted - until consent is revoked. Direct marketing of its services by LightBox is a legitimate interest. The following data will be processed for this purpose: first name and surname, contact details.
4) Collecting reviews of LightBox products and services, based on the data administrator’s legitimate interest – throughout the period when the order is being fulfilled; until an objection is expressed to personal data being processed for this purpose. Collecting reviews by LightBox in order to improve products and services quality is deemed a legitimate interest. The following data will be processed in this scope: first name and surname, contact details.
5) For accounting purposes, based on accountancy regulations, for 5 years from the beginning of the year succeeding the financial year, in which a payment related to the executed contract was finally settled, accounted for or redeemed.
6) Possible collection of debts and pursuing claims as well as defending LightBox’s rights in penal proceedings based on LightBox’s legitimate interest - until the period of LightBox’s limitation for claims expires, in line with binding provisions of the law. LightBox’s ability to pursue claims is a legitimate interest.
6. Do we provide anyone with access to your data?
We provide access to LightBox customers’ data only when it is necessary in connection with the provision of LightBox services. Such activities are legal according to current personal data protection laws in force. We can hand over the data to parties that process it at the request of LightBox as the data administrator, including couriers delivering LightBox meal sets, parties whicj LightBox cooperates with in the scope of preparation of meal sets, IT providers with their seats in Poland, providers of document storage services, parties processing data for debt collection purposes, providers of legal services, marketing agencies and accounting companies – provided that such companies process data based on a contract with the administrator and entirely in line with the administrator’s requests.
We do not hand over your data outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
7. You have control over your data and the following rights:
Right to grant and revoke consent for:
Right to submit an objection:
Right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data subject to processing, also in an electronic format, and information about: the processing purposes, personal data categories, categories of recipients to which personal data was or will be revealed, planned period of personal data storage, sources from which LightBox obtained it.
Right to correct (amend) your personal data if your data in our possession is either incorrect or incomplete.
Right to delete your data if it is no longer needed for purposes it has been collected for, and LightBox has no grounds to process it, for instance based on your consent or fulfilling a legal obligation.
Right to transfer the data you provided us with, in a format for machine reading, for instance if you would like to hand it over to another service provider; this entitlement covers only the personal data processed by LightBox based on consent granted or a contract (order fulfilment).
Right to restrict the processing of your data in the following cases (one of the instances below should be indicated when submitting a request):
You can execute your rights by submitting a suitable request by mail - traditional or electronic - or by contacting our helpline.
LightBox will notify you about actions taken in connection with your request within a month at the latest from the receipt of your request.
In order to fulfil your request we are entitled to verify your identity so that your data is not shared with an unauthorised person. We can also record the phone calls you make to our customer service office.
Should your request turn out to be clearly unjustified or excessive, particularly due to its repetitive nature, LightBox may demand a legitimate fee for carrying out such a request or refuse to take action related to the request.
8. Useful contact information. Updates of our Policy
If you find that your personal data is not processed according to the regulations in force, you have the right to submit a complaint with the supervisory body – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
This policy comes into force on 18 July 2019.
We are entitled to change this Policy in connection with any needs that may arise due to the development of the services we offer or regulatory changes. The new version of the Policy will be published on our website www.lightbox.pl.