It is LightBox’s ambition to ensure highest possible quality in everything we offer: carefully balanced diets, meals and their packaging, professional service and delivery.
In order to ensure top quality in all respects we set ourselves the following standards:
- Balancing LightBox diets carefully
- We balance our diets based on the Food and Nutrition Institute’s current norms and recommendations, the EU program “Promoting heart health—a European consensus” and WHO recommendations.
- The LightBox Optimum diet is modelled on the Mediterranean and DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diets, the latter with scientifically proven health properties, recommended to prevent a number of civilisation diseases.
- We make sure that LightBox No Fish and LightBox Vege keep health properties and with the latter we recommend that vitamin D is supplemented to prevent its deficit.
- The LightBox Gluten&Lactose Free diet has the Gluten Free Menu certificate awarded by the Polish Society for People with Coeliac Disease and on Gluten Free Diet and is made with products from reliable gluten free food manufacturers.
- For diets with lowest calorie levels, we pay special attention to provide products with a high content of vitamins and mineral ingredients.
- Ensuring that dishes are tasty and varied
- In each type of LightBox diets we have about 250 dishes (including seasonal) in 36 plans that do not repeat for over 5 weeks.
- We use original and interesting recipes, inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine.
- We use top-quality products and raw materials, sourced from proven suppliers.
- Food safety
- We prepare meals at our own Production Centre, where a HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) system has been implemented.
- We invest in high-quality kitchen equipment and modern technologies to chill the dishes right after preparation.
- We run storage tests for our meals at an accredited laboratory and so we know their minimum use-by dates.
- We use high-quality Belgian containers, safe for contact with food and suitable for direct heating.
- Quality of deliveries
- LightBox diet plans are delivered to our Customers in stylish and functional boxes.
- Our own fleet of refrigerated vehicles ensures proper delivery conditions.
- We pay a lot of attention to the reliability and timeliness of deliveries.
- Advice and Customer service
- A team of experienced LightBox dietitians offers their expertise and assistance to our Customers and, if a need arises, helps monitor the effects of a diet being followed.
- We offer support from our friendly Customer Service Centre staff.