Safety is our priority
We would like to give you some information about the measures we have implemented, so that you can
be reassured about the safety of our services. Some of these measures are standard practice at our
company, while others have been introduced in response to the current situation.
- We have reorganised operations at our production centre, introducing a longer break
between shifts so that we are working in smaller groups.
- We have introduced daily health monitoring of staff at the start of every shift.
- Kitchen staff work in protective gear – uniforms, caps, face masks, disposable gloves
and special footwear.
- All the employees have the required medical certificates and valid Sanepid (National
Sanitary Authority) verification.
- The kitchen and adjoining areas, where meals are hermetically packaged, are separated
from the rest of the facility by secure pass-through chambers.
- We have increased the frequency with which we disinfect rooms, equipment and utensils.
- No third parties are allowed on the grounds of the facility.
- And of course – our production centre has a HACCP system in place to ensure food health
- Your diets are delivered via our own courier network.
- Our couriers do not enter the production facility and your diet deliveries are
- We have equipped couriers with disposable gloves, face masks and disinfectant.
- Our Customer Service Office is working mainly from home (please be patient if you hear
kids or a dog in the background).
- We have cancelled all work meetings and are telecommuting instead.
Tasty, healthy, contactless!
We are maintaining increased stocks of non-perishable goods such as grains, rice, dried fruit and
nuts, muesli, frozen vegetables, fruit preserves, honey etc. We are also buying fresh products daily
and so far have had no problems with supplies. We are operating without major obstacles and we are
looking with cautious optimism to the future!