10 Golden Rules of LightBox
When you use LightBox, but also when you prepare meals on your own, remember about a few important rules of healthy eating:
- Eat 5 meals a day (this is how many we offer in our LightBox plans).
- Make sure you eat your meals every 3 hours or so.
- Take your time when you eat and don’t get distracted by reading or watching television.
- Don’t drink while you eat.
- Try to drink 1.5 to 2l of fluids between meals every day.
- Avoid sweets, strong coffee and tea.
- Cut down on alcohol or – preferably – give it up altogether.
- Watch out for snacks and other food "interludes" between meals.
- Season your meals with herbs instead of adding salt to them.
- Schedule your last meal of the day at least 3 hours before bedtime.